Oct 31, 2019
After a week of "ratings disasters", Nick gets really fired up
and starts to ask the tough question, Are we/you the problem? The
guys face what can be the cause of many issues as well as
* Is the age of the "Big" wrestling company like WWE over?
* Can All Elite Wrestling ever gain more than 1.5-1.75M viewers?
Oct 24, 2019
Rumor and innuendo is a big part of this week's show as the
fellas get together once again to discuss:
* WWE Raw surprises
* Randy Orton to All Elite Wrestling?
* NJPW US and it's ramifications
* Impact Wrestling has a great week
* Wrestling Journalists
* Ga Indie Talk
* and more
Support our sponsor the Retro Wrestling...
Oct 17, 2019
After a couple weeks of the new "war" the guys are fired up
about some of the reactions from around the internet wrestling
community. The guys get a late start recording and were a little
cranky as they discussed:
* Some fans' have lost perspective
* The ratings narrative
* Is WWE NXT just there to shave All Elite...
Oct 10, 2019
After last week's fireworks (pyro), debuts, and overall
excitement, the guys share their thoughts on:
* The numbers for WWE Raw, Smackdown, AEW, WWE NXT and what that means long term
* WWE Hell in a Cell fallout
* WWE Draft and the lessons they need to learn
* NWA airs on Youtube and Facebook
* GA Indie talk
Oct 3, 2019
On the busiest week in pro wrestling history, the guys gather together once again and discuss: